Open House will take place on Thursday, September 1, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. All families should enter through the Main Entrance.
- Please take a moment to meet your child's teacher. Teachers will have information for you regarding their classroom procedures and expectations for the year.
- Also, there will be community resources in the gym.
- The Ribbon Cutting for the new STEAM space will take place during Open House.
- The Book Giveaway will take place in Cafe 2. Your child will have an opportunity to take some books to read at home.
In our ongoing efforts to keep students safe, Lincoln Elementary will begin new drop off and pick up procedures. These measures are designed to help with the congestion of cars in places where students are walking.
Starting September 6, 2022….
157th St. and 156th Place will be blocked off from…
Parents/Guardians will be able to drop off students heading south on Freeland Ave. or northbound on Price Ave.
Northbound on Freeland and southbound on Price will be coned off to allow safe drop offs.
Staff will be available to greet students and make sure that they enter the school safely.
Busses will be allowed to drop off students on 157th street at door 1.
If you are dropping off your students, please do so in the given locations so as to help the flow of traffic.
Students in fifth through eighth grade will be required to wear a Gym Uniform for Gym Class. Gym uniforms are available for $20, cash only. Students can purchase Gym Uniforms during their P.E. Class. and Open House. We are in the process of ordering sizes that we are currently sold out of. Students that have not been able to purchase an uniform yet should wear a t-shirt and shorts from home.
School Uniform Information
- Navy blue or sky polo shirt
- Khaki or navy blue pants
- August 24 Early Release Days Begin
- September 1 Open House 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.